Friday, September 3, 2010

MISSING MY SWEETEST FRIEND...

My friend!!! My sweet friend!!!

You entered my life,

My life door opened with fun.

We both had great times together:

Those sweet memories will last forever.

When I heard the shocking news from your mother:

That you were moving to another state :

There closed my life gate.

A world without you:

Is like a life without Friendship you taught me many good things:

To which my sweet heart clings....

Though we both are in different states.

Our friendship is always great ....

Even the strongest tsunami cannot separate us:

Because our friendship is stronger than anything.

Without you I’m nothing...

I truly believe that our friendship will last forever.

Till the last minute of my life.

-R.Gautham.

No comments:

Post a Comment